UPDATED COVID APPOINTMENT POLICIES (Effective August 24/21)
Bridal + bridesmaid shopping is by appointment only.
- Brides will be able to bring a maximum of FOUR adult guests (16+). No exceptions.
- NO outside food or drinks.
- Hand sanitizer is at the entrance to the store, to be used upon arrival.
- Wifi is available + we have an Ipad that can be used for Facetime.
- All staff, brides + guests will be required to wear a mask throughout the appointment. Brides + guests will be required to bring their own mask, if forgotten we have some available for purchase for $1.
- We will abide by physical distancing + stay 6ft apart at all times. The only exception to this is when the consultant will properly fit the gown with clips.
- Each room will be cleaned + sanitized between appointments.
- In order to make sure each room is thoroughly cleaned we ask that brides + guests arrive on time, not early, so staff can complete cleaning.
- The bridal area will only be open to one appointment at a time.
- All must be fever/symptom free + not have been near anyone with symptoms.
Brides + guests are not permitted to bring in any outside drinks. Face masks ARE required by law. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thank you for your patience + understanding! xo